NO. While the National Council are aware of other proposals to the ORG recommendations, the NC Implementation Group proposals, subject to member consultation, represent the approach we believe is best for the BMC at this time. These 2 draft proposals detail what the IG think is the best way for the BMC to move forwards whilst retaining stability and taking the necessary time to review and action the remainder of the ORG recommendations. Once we have received feedback from the Areas and Members we will update the proposals and issue to the Membership for voting at the AGM in June.
Articles in this section
- Can you clarify the 1/3rd of Board members being member elected; and it's implications?
- What has changed this week?
- In simple terms what are the proposals and how will they be implemented?
- Where are we now and where are we going?
- Is this a ‘done deal’?
- Are we going too quickly?
- Have the Sport England required changes removed member accountability or influence?
- Can we not just gain NGB status for competitions and Training?
- So what will happen if we lose SE funding?
- How have the Articles been written (AKA how much influence was given to Sport England)?