During the Transition Period the Directors you elect at the Jun 18 AGM will stay in post. In Apr 19 the Stage 2 outputs will be in place or proposed for your vote. These will have been developed in consultation with members and we hope will therefore provide you with the checks and balances that will ensure you can trust, or have the controls, (depending on your view) to ensure the Board are accountable to the members through better methods than the ‘nuclear option’ of voting off directors.
Articles in this section
- Can you clarify the 1/3rd of Board members being member elected; and it's implications?
- What has changed this week?
- In simple terms what are the proposals and how will they be implemented?
- Where are we now and where are we going?
- Is this a ‘done deal’?
- Are we going too quickly?
- Have the Sport England required changes removed member accountability or influence?
- Can we not just gain NGB status for competitions and Training?
- So what will happen if we lose SE funding?
- How have the Articles been written (AKA how much influence was given to Sport England)?