Proposal 3 provides the commitment to review the ORG Recommendations not covered by the other proposals and includes the proposed timelines and pathways for the recommendations to be reviewed, proposals made and finally those proposals accepted (or not) and implemented.
Articles in this section
- Can you clarify the 1/3rd of Board members being member elected; and it's implications?
- What has changed this week?
- In simple terms what are the proposals and how will they be implemented?
- Where are we now and where are we going?
- Is this a ‘done deal’?
- Are we going too quickly?
- Have the Sport England required changes removed member accountability or influence?
- Can we not just gain NGB status for competitions and Training?
- So what will happen if we lose SE funding?
- How have the Articles been written (AKA how much influence was given to Sport England)?