The authorities for areas issuing policies in the old articles (Article 48.2) are unchanged in the new articles (Article 28.8.2) , therefore there are no changes to areas ability to issue policies within their authority, e.g. local bolting policies.
Articles in this section
- Can you clarify the 1/3rd of Board members being member elected; and it's implications?
- What has changed this week?
- In simple terms what are the proposals and how will they be implemented?
- Where are we now and where are we going?
- Is this a ‘done deal’?
- Are we going too quickly?
- Have the Sport England required changes removed member accountability or influence?
- Can we not just gain NGB status for competitions and Training?
- So what will happen if we lose SE funding?
- How have the Articles been written (AKA how much influence was given to Sport England)?